Social Media & Community Manager
Social Media & Community Manager
Are you passionate about all things social media and motivated to build a strong and engaging community? We are seeking a digitally savvy marketing mind to create engaging social media content and develop and execute our community strategy.
If you are up to date with new social media trends and platforms, can write captivating copy, and are motivated to join a small but passionate team, then you are just the person we’re looking for.
Social Media & Community Manager for 5 Media
5 is an impact media foundation co-creating a sustainable future. We support sustainability focused projects, businesses and initiatives with storytelling, resources and funding in order to accelerate positive change.
About the role
This is a full-time position for an experienced Social Media & Community Manager, who shares our ideas and values and wants to contribute to our mission of engaging people to create a better future. You will be working at either our Amsterdam office or our Copenhagen office.
- Responsible for the management of 5’s social media profiles; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & new channels we test
- Content Planning: Responsible for daily content across our social media channels; copywriting captions, creating graphics/videos, planning, coordinating, producing and scheduling content
- Social Listening: Moderating/answering all comments and messages across our social media channels
- Channel Optimisation: Optimising our performance across our social media channels by testing different tactics, new content formats etc
- Community Management: Growing and engaging the 5 Community through relevant content, events and initiatives
- Content Production & Collaboration: Working alongside the Content Manager to grow our audience on social networks, through engaging content and collaborations
You should be/have the following:
- An experienced specialist who is digitally savvy, collaborative and organised;
- A native English speaker;
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent working/thinking level;
- Experience with managing social media channels professionally;
- An interest in staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends within social media and community management;
- A natural way with words, style and tone to ensure each piece of copy is both consistent and captivating;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position;
- An energetic, flexible and helpful attitude.
Not required, but a definite plus
- A strong affinity with working for a charitable organisation and the personal ambition to make an impact.
Perks and benefits
We are an organisation that values people. Every year we organise an international company trip to connect and have fun. You’ll receive 25 paid holiday days along with national holidays, you’ll be enrolled in our company pension scheme, make use of our flexible working schedule with the option to work from home several days a week, receive lunch on us, enjoy our monthly team socials and more!
Please send your application to email@example.com. We would like to receive your motivation letter and your CV to learn more about your background and qualities. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.