Are you passionate about developing a strong brand and motivated to build an engaged community that acts to shape a greener future? We are seeking a bold, dynamic and energetic marketer who can develop marketing and communications initiatives that speak to and activate our audience.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating all marketing activities in close collaboration with our CMO. You will develop strong marketing campaigns and initiatives that engage our community and focus on sparking behavioral change. A passion for developing innovative ideas, a sense of what moves people and an analytical mindset is essential in this position.
5 is a global impact media foundation co-creating a sustainable future. We aim to inspire and unite behind great ideas, through storytelling and partnerships and building an engaged community in order to accelerate positive change.
We are on an important and serious mission but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. The team of 20 members is diverse and spread out over our offices in Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Silicon Valley. Our work culture is informal and entrepreneurial, the organization is flat and we believe in a test and learn approach to realize our end goal of having a positive impact on people and the planet.
About the role
This is a full-time position for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, who shares our ideas and values and wants to contribute to our mission of engaging people to create a better future. You will be working on site in Copenhagen, Denmark and will report to our CMO who is based at our Amsterdam office.
- Develop the marketing plan and responsibility for the execution of all marketing activities (together with our team of journalist, visual designers, videographer and SoMe managers)
- Follow up on performance of all marketing activities
- Execute Paid SoMe activities in collaboration with our paid SoMe agency
- Optimizing marketing spend and all paid channels
- Realize marketing KPIs (traffic, followers and engagement)
- Support the editorial team with content related insights based on data from google analytics
- Optimizing performance in all relevant touch point
- Ensuring an aligned and clear brand message in all touch point
What we can offer
- A meaningful job and to be a part of an amazing international team.
- Market based salary/benefits.
- A dynamic and flexible work environment.
- Extensive experience as a marketing manager;
- (5years+) in a similar role or from an agency.
- Excellent English speaker;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- Solid and hands-on experience with Paid SoMe
- Super user of Google analytics and Meta Business manager
- Excellent project management, creative problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Solid understanding and knowledge about social media and digital platforms;
- Flexible and an appetite for an entrepreneurial environment with an appreciation for varied workplace cultures;
- Phenomenal balance of disciplined critical thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on with a can-do attitude;
- A strong affinity for working for a charitable organization and the personal ambition to make an impact.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.